Role-based access gives you better control over who can see pricing information.
The different user roles are:
- Users with No Access to Pricing:
- Users with this role won’t have access to any pricing features.
- Users with Access to Today’s Pricing Only:
- Users in this role can view today’s pricing but can’t import, add, delete products, or edit the base price.
- Users with Access to See All Pricing and Margins (No Edit Privilege):
- This role allows users to only view all pricing and margins with no edit permission. Users can’t add, import, delete, or update pricing-related information.
- Users with Access to See All Pricing and Margins (Edit Privileges):
- Users with this role have full access to pricing and margin features. They can add, import, delete, and update pricing-related information.
And here’s what you can do with the new feature flags:
- User Can Have Access to Today’s Pricing Only:
- Enabling this feature flag restricts the user to only view today’s pricing without edit privileges.
- User Can Have Full Access to Pricing and Margins:
- Enabling this feature flag gives users complete access to all the pricing and margin features, including editing capabilities.
- User Can Have View-Only Access to Pricings and Margins:
- Enabling this feature flag provides users with read-only access to pricing and margin information.
Every feature flag is aligned with the user-roles, helping you better manage access.