Even in today’s digital world, many fuel distributors still rely on pen and paper. Order takers, dispatchers, drivers, and billing clerks often rely on hand-written orders and delivery tickets. Imagine how digitizing the entire “order to invoice” process can improve accuracy and efficiency, while at the same time, speeding up billing.
Since 1947, the Moffitt family has set the bar for prompt, dependable, and friendly service as a Texas based fuel & lubricants distributor. Moffitt Services operates in four distinct segments: fuel distribution, lubricants distribution, brokerage services, and disaster response.
“As your business grows, so does the cost of inefficient, manual processes and systems”, says Carl Kleimann, Co-Owner of Moffitt Services. We set out to improve every aspect of our order to billing process, including the customer experience, order accuracy, credit approval, and speed of delivery and billing. We also wanted more and better business intelligence to help us make informed decisions. We knew that we needed a technology driven solution; we simply did not know where to find it.
Enter FleetPanda, a game-changing solution that catapulted Moffitt Services into the digital age and is helping the company outpace its competition.
Here’s what FleetPanda is helping automate:
- Orders can be system generated, based on a schedule or fluid level monitor readings for keep full contracts;
- Credit approval can occur automatically, thanks to integration with our accounting system;
- Drivers have access to orders on a real-time basis, immediately upon dispatch;
- Dispatchers have visibility to current truck inventory at all times;
- Daily reconciliation and sign-off by each driver;
- Billing is streamlined thanks to integration with our accounting system;
- LCR meter integration;
- Enhanced customer confidence and satisfaction;
FleetPanda’s platform empowers every department, with greater information and insight into order history, delivery instructions, detailed fill notes and stick readings, purchase order numbers, and so much more. “Everyone in our organization is better prepared to improve efficiency and wow our customers,” claims Carl.
Moffitt Services continues to set itself apart from its competitors and demonstrate that the petroleum industry is ripe for technological innovation.
Six reasons Moffitt selected FleetPanda as their solution:
- Comprehensive smartphone and cloud-based platform
- No-risk trial period for testing the platform
- Rapid implementation for immediate operational improvements
- Adaptable product design allowing for tailored features
- In-depth, hands-on product training, including ride-alongs, and site visits
- Integration with existing accounting and back-office systems
“We launched a 60+ truck operation in a matter of weeks, which is unprecedented in our industry. If you’re looking to conquer inefficiencies within your own organization, FleetPanda is the ally you need ” states Carl Kleimann, Co-Owner at Moffitt Services.